Spigot GrowingWorld 1.0.3

Start in a 10x10 area and grow your world by getting advancements!

1. thesummergrinch submitted a new resource:

GrowingWorld - Start in a 10x10 area and grow your world by getting advancements!

Read more about this resource...

2. So I'm interested in the concept behind this plugin but with perhaps some modifications, let me know what you're thoughts are:

A system where when you spawn, you are only given the world border 10x10 or as configured, and allow either A) an item system where a specific item when used would increase the border (could be dropped from mobs, or dropped by other method/plugin or B) kill a configured number of certain mobs to increase the border or C) decrease the border-size with each player death until a minimum size.

Thanks for the effort you've put into the plugin thus far!

• Like Like x 1
  3. That does sound very interesting! Since the mechanic regarding growing the worldborder would be that much different from the concept of this plugin, I think it would be best to split that up into a different plugin.

I'd be able to reuse the core of this plugin for it, so it shouldn't take much longer than a day.

How would you feel about that?

4. This is your ship I'm just excited to get a ticket aboard! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Whoops, that's awkward... Gonna fix it in a second. Can confirm that it is indeed still the older version.

6. thesummergrinch updated GrowingWorld with a new update entry:

Bugfix: Recipe advancements would not work.

Read the rest of this update entry...