Spigot == GSit == Modern Sit (Seat and Chair), Lay and Crawl Plugin! - [1.14.x - 1.18.x] 1.0.8

✨ Relax with other players on nice seats! ✨

1. No, the issue with falling though the block on dismount is still there whether that is set to true or false.
    I though that by turning that config to true, I could fix the falling through the block issue, but it does not teleport you to the location.

2. Same problem. The issue persists regardless of the config settings. I uninstalled the plugin for now :/

3. For me get-up-location-return: true works fine, when I dismount, I'm positioned and oriented the same way as before sitting.
    However, I'd like to ask if it would be possible to add an option to use the default vanilla sitting message instead of the plugin's localized messages. When you localize a message, it's a fixed translation, but the Sneak key name depends on the client's language. I thought it would be more consistent if there was the possibility to use the vanilla message "Use %s to dismount" which is triggered when you sit on a horse or any other mount. It's not extremely important, just a thought, though. Loving the plugin, thanks!

4. You can disable the custom Message in the config

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks, I was wondering what the setting did, but I have show-sit-message set to false and I still get the custom message from the lang file when sitting down. Is it possible that it's a bug? Thanks!

6. It is a bug, will be fixed with the next update

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Thank you very much, I'm a big fan of GSit :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi. Could you please add to the plugin so that when you sit down, go to the chat, write to the player that he sat down or lay down?

9. You should ask this a Developer of a Chat Plugin, this is nothing which would fit in GSit, I'm sorry ^^

• Like Like x 1
  10. joshwenke

Wiki Team

Your 6.0 update changed config settings unnecessarily. Added a few, sure, but changed the wording of many settings.

11. Hello! If I may, I'd like to suggest the following:
    - on stairs, SIT.
    - on slabs, LAY.
    - on carpets, CRAWL.

Anyways, I LOVE THIS PLUGIN! Especially because I'm building Churches and there are pews for people to sit on. Great job! :D

12. I tried to reduce the total volume a little ^^

Maybe I'll add Material-Lists for the others in the future

13. I tried to use your new Pre-event API, but there's something bad happening on client side (/papi parse me %player_x% returns laying player's x coordinate), what's wrong with this code?
    Code (Java):
    @EventHandler
        public void onStandUp(PrePlayerGetUpPoseEvent event) {
            event.setCancelled(true);
        }

I tried to do something with event.getPoseSeat().getEntity().addPassengers(event.getPlayer()), but that doesn't work.

14. is there an error message in the console?

15. no