Bukkit GTzDoors Double Doors and Door Knock Current Version 1.1.3

For a fun RPG time or Donator perk knock on doors and open / close double doors and trapdoors

1. Goldentoenail submitted a new resource:

GTzDoors Double Doors and Door Knock - For a fun RPG time or Donator perk knock on doors and open / close double doors

Read more about this resource...

2. Goldentoenail updated GTzDoors Double Doors and Door Knock with a new update entry:

Added Wooden TrapDoors

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. It's not working for other players. How do I let it work for everyone in my server?

4. Could you please define under what circumstances 'It's not working for other players'?

Have you used a Permissions Manager to allocate your players the correct permissions?
    Are there any [ERROR]'s in your server Logs?

5. I got this error when y use the new traps doors

6. Thanks or your report. I will look into that problem soon, maybe a Spigot update changed something.

7. Can you add an option for a config to disable the knocking it's very cool but can get annoying and it's very loud as it should be but when in creative braking them also makes the noise.

8. I'd love to see a config file for easier management of permissions and a way to turn the volume the knocking up and down and maybe even a cooldown for knocking

#10 mikkel20088, Dec 15, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018