Bukkit Gui Creation Tool | Make GUI/Crate/Shop formats In-game in seconds. 4.4

Allows you to create GUI's for popular plugins in-game. GUI/Crate/Essential/Shop plugins.

1. Cobwebster submitted a new resource:

GuiCreationTool | Beta Release - Make Gui's In-game for GUI Plugins - Allows you to create GUI's for popular plugins in-game.

Read more about this resource...

2. Cobwebster updated GuiCreationTool | Beta Release - Make GUI/Crate formats In-game for GUI/Crate Plugins with a new update entry:

BossShop Support Added

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Cobwebster updated GuiCreationTool | Beta Release - Make GUI/Crate formats In-game for GUI/Crate Plugins with a new update entry:

ShopGUI+ Support

4. adds this style of training to the Deluxemenus

[​IMG]

5. Number 1 or 2?

6. 1

7. Cobwebster updated GuiCreationTool | Make GUI/Crate/Shop formats In-game in seconds. with a new update entry:

New and improved DeluxeMenus output

8. Added.

9. Hey :3 You told me you arent into Chestcommands so i will explain it a bit for you.

Chestcommands take the poition of an item with y and x so something like x=1 and y=2
    would be the first slot in line 2

10. Cobwebster updated GuiCreationTool | Make GUI/Crate/Shop formats In-game in seconds. with a new update entry:

ChestCommand SUPPORT!! - Highly Requested.

11. yo this is dope i totally needed this and never did pretty menus because it was a hassel for me ;p

• Like Like x 1
  12. I did pretty menus :D That was the problem xD It took me hours .. .-.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Glad you like it, this for sure makes making background items like cool glass pane designs much easier.