Premium Guilds [1.8-1.14.4 Support] [70+ Commands] RPG, GUIs, Land Claims, Custom Arenas, Guild Wars,...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Glare, Apr 24, 2019.

1. ItsMeGlare submitted a new resource:

Guilds - Lightweight, flexible, popular plugin for any Minecraft server. Forget Factions! Guilds are here!

Read more about this resource...

2. ItsMeGlare updated Guilds with a new update entry:

The Time Is Now!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. ItsMeGlare updated Guilds with a new update entry:

Improvements / Bug Fixes

4. Hi, i have test this

"format: '{ESSENTIALS_GUILD_PREFIX} {GUILD_PREFIX} {DISPLAYNAME} &8ยป&r {MESSAGE}'"

But doesn't work :/

5. ItsMeGlare updated Guilds with a new update entry:

New Command! Bug Fixes! Changes!

6. Update 3.4.2 work correctly but when I try /g help or /guild help a Missing-language-key Error appear...

7. It would be awesome if it had a dynmap integration and/or /guild map that's similar to /f map in factions plugin. And maybe a maximum number of claims per guild that can be increased with commands, if it doesn't already exist.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. ItsMeGlare updated Guilds with a new update entry:

New Features! Bug Fixes!

9. ItsMeGlare updated Guilds with a new update entry:

New Feature! Bug Fixes!

10. Hi. why arent land claims removed when the guild is disbanded?

11. ItsMeGlare updated Guilds with a new update entry:

New GUIs! Bug Fixes Galore!

12. I'm really surprised you made it paid but open-source o_O My server owner still paid for it since he didn't know how to compile it x)

13. any chance you'll be adding a tax system to this that works with the vault plugin? :3 that'd be really cool!

edit: I'd also love Dynmap functionality with this, it'd be super cool to see guilds registered on the map.

14. ItsMeGlare updated Guilds [New GUIs! Initial 1.14.x Support!] with a new update entry:

Cooldowns Are Back! Bug Fixes!

15. ItsMeGlare updated Guilds [1.8-1.14.x Support] RPG, GUIs, Land Claims, and more! with a new update entry:

New Guild MOTDs! Bug Fixes!

16. add top list gui ?

17. Does the guild system has PvP/War systems like teleporting 2 guilds into a pvp arena to fight each other or any war systems in it?

18. ItsMeGlare updated Guilds [1.8-1.14.x Support] [65+ Commands] RPG, GUIs, Land Claims, and more! with a new update entry:

New Claim Signs! New Admin Commands! Bug Fixes!

19. ItsMeGlare updated Guilds [1.8-1.14.x Support] [65+ Commands] RPG, GUIs, Land Claims, and more! with a new update entry:

Back-end Security Updates! Bug Fixes!