Premium Guilds [1.8-1.14.4 Support] [70+ Commands] RPG, GUIs, Land Claims, Custom Arenas, Guild Wars,...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Glare, Apr 24, 2019.

1. That's already fixed in development builds. Waiting on one more thing before the next update starts. You're more than welcome to join the Discord to grab a copy.

2. A BUG was encountered today. After restarting the server, it showed that the dependent project could not be loaded. My server is located in China. How can I solve this problem? It used to work normally, but today it suddenly doesn't work.

3. I would need to see a copy of your latest startup log to identify your issue.

4. Glare updated Guilds [30% Sale] with a new update entry:

1.17.1 Support! New Ally Chat! New Features!

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Hi, i'm getting this error, using mysql database:
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.guild.GuildChallenge.hashCode(GuildChallenge.kt)

6. Anything else with the error? I've seen it before but have not been given data from anyone so I can try to fix it. If you join the support Discord we could work on trying to make a fix :)

7. Small update to this, I just figured out how to reproduce it. I have a development jar in the support Discord for people to try and let me know. Could you test this and let me know? Thanks!

8. Code (Text):
    [Guilds] Note: This might take a few minutes on first run. Kindly ensure internet connectivity.
    [11:46:17 ERROR]: [org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer] Cannot invoke "String.trim()" because "<local5>" is null initializing Guilds v3.5.6.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "String.trim()" because "<local5>" is null
            at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.relocation.helper.VerifyingRelocationHelper.relocate(VerifyingRelocationHelper.java:61) ~[Guilds-3.5.6.1.jar:?]
            at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.injector.helper.InjectionHelper.fetch(InjectionHelper.java:49) ~[Guilds-3.5.6.1.jar:?]
            at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.injector.SimpleDependencyInjector.injectDependencies(SimpleDependencyInjector.java:58) ~[Guilds-3.5.6.1.jar:?]
            at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.injector.SimpleDependencyInjector.injectDependencies(SimpleDependencyInjector.java:63) ~[Guilds-3.5.6.1.jar:?]
            at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.injector.SimpleDependencyInjector.inject(SimpleDependencyInjector.java:52) ~[Guilds-3.5.6.1.jar:?]
            at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.app.builder.InjectingApplicationBuilder.buildApplication(InjectingApplicationBuilder.java:63) ~[Guilds-3.5.6.1.jar:?]
            at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.app.builder.ApplicationBuilder.build(ApplicationBuilder.java:462) ~[Guilds-3.5.6.1.jar:?]
            at me.glaremasters.guilds.Guilds.onLoad(Guilds.java:128) ~[Guilds-3.5.6.1.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:410) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1330]
            at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.initServer(DedicatedServer.java:286) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1330]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1201) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1330]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:319) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1330]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:?]

9. Thanks for letting me know. I've forwarded this to the library developer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. @Glare Hello, does this plugin have permission based limit system? For vip players

11. That's a very vague question. Please elaborate.

12. A temp fix for this until the author gets back to me with a fix is to delete your library folder inside of the guilds folder and it should let it boot again.

13. What is the default player limit for a guild? 4 players? Can I give a permission to a specific group so they are able to invite more players?

14. @Severe Please post the error you had here and not my profile.

15. Guilds have the ability to tier up and allow more players.

16. Yes, but by a permission?

17. [04:21:33] [Server thread/ERROR]: [org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer] Could not resolve dependency : com.google.code.gson:gson:2.8.6 initializing Guilds v3.5.6.1 (Is it up to date?)
    me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.resolver.UnresolvedDependencyException: Could not resolve dependency : com.google.code.gson:gson:2.8.6
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.downloader.URLDependencyDownloader.lambda$download$0(URLDependencyDownloader.java:76) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:290) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.downloader.URLDependencyDownloader.download(URLDependencyDownloader.java:76) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.injector.helper.InjectionHelper.fetch(InjectionHelper.java:45) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.injector.SimpleDependencyInjector.injectDependencies(SimpleDependencyInjector.java:58) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.injector.SimpleDependencyInjector.inject(SimpleDependencyInjector.java:52) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.app.builder.InjectingApplicationBuilder.buildApplication(InjectingApplicationBuilder.java:63) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.app.builder.ApplicationBuilder.build(ApplicationBuilder.java:462) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.resolver.reader.facade.ReflectiveGsonFacadeFactory.create(ReflectiveGsonFacadeFactory.java:82) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.resolver.reader.facade.ReflectiveGsonFacadeFactory.create(ReflectiveGsonFacadeFactory.java:72) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.app.builder.ApplicationBuilder.getDataProviderFactory(ApplicationBuilder.java:351) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.app.builder.InjectingApplicationBuilder.buildApplication(InjectingApplicationBuilder.java:56) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.slimjar.app.builder.ApplicationBuilder.build(ApplicationBuilder.java:462) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.Guilds.onLoad(Guilds.java:128) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:323) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:222) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_252]

18. [04:29:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [Guilds] Enabling Guilds v3.5.6.1
    [04:29:23] [Server thread/INFO]: ________
    [04:29:23] [Server thread/INFO]: / _____/
    [04:29:23] [Server thread/INFO]: / \ ___ Guilds v3.5.6.1
    [04:29:23] [Server thread/INFO]: \ \_\ \ Server Version: git-Paper-1618 (MC: 1.12.2)
    [04:29:23] [Server thread/INFO]: \______ /
    [04:29:23] [Server thread/INFO]: \/
    [04:29:24] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Guilds v3.5.6.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: kotlin/jvm/internal/Intrinsics
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.conf.GuildBuffSettings.<clinit>(GuildBuffSettings.kt:44) ~[?:?]
    at sun.misc.Unsafe.ensureClassInitialized(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
    at sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorFactory.newFieldAccessor(UnsafeFieldAccessorFactory.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
    at sun.reflect.ReflectionFactory.newFieldAccessor(ReflectionFactory.java:156) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
    at java.lang.reflect.Field.acquireFieldAccessor(Field.java:1088) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
    at java.lang.reflect.Field.getFieldAccessor(Field.java:1069) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
    at java.lang.reflect.Field.get(Field.java:393) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.configme.configurationdata.ConfigurationDataBuilder.getPropertyField(ConfigurationDataBuilder.java:115) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.configme.configurationdata.ConfigurationDataBuilder.lambda$collectProperties$0(ConfigurationDataBuilder.java:90) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:647) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.configme.configurationdata.ConfigurationDataBuilder.collectProperties(ConfigurationDataBuilder.java:89) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.configme.configurationdata.ConfigurationDataBuilder.collectData(ConfigurationDataBuilder.java:77) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.configme.configurationdata.ConfigurationDataBuilder.createConfiguration(ConfigurationDataBuilder.java:56) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.libs.configme.configurationdata.ConfigurationDataBuilder.createConfiguration(ConfigurationDataBuilder.java:44) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.configuration.GuildConfigurationBuilder.buildBuffData(GuildConfigurationBuilder.java:77) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.configuration.SettingsHandler.<init>(SettingsHandler.java:66) ~[?:?]
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.Guilds.onEnable(Guilds.java:201) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:316) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:395) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:344) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:442) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:403) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:341) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:289) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kotlin.jvm.internal.Intrinsics
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:156) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:104) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
    ... 29 more
    [04:29:24] [Server thread/INFO]: [Guilds] Disabling Guilds v3.5.6.1
    [04:29:24] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling Guilds v3.5.6.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at me.glaremasters.guilds.Guilds.onDisable(Guilds.java:143) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:266) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:350) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:437) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:320) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:395) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:344) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:442) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:403) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:341) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:289) ~[kuniu.jar:git-Paper-1618]

19. Uh probably not. It's by money.

20. Missing libraries. Should be more to the error.