Premium GUIPlus - Simply create clickable GUI's (Ingame GUI Builder) [1.7 - 1.17] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by kinglol12345, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Hi, the plugin works great, but there's a small bug that we're experiencing. Whenever we reload the plugin or server, all of the permissions are wiped. For example if clicking an item requires some permission, that permission defaults to "permission" when the server is reloaded... not sure if we've screwed something up but it's decently inconvenient. Great plugin otherwise though!

2. Cool.

#322 phrack_, Apr 8, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  3. Is it compatible with Uperms

4. I was wandering if there was a way to get rid of the section of an enchanted item which says the enchant and so the item will appear enchanted but without it showing the enchant on it when you hover over it

5. I was wandering if you could change the positioning of a commnad/lure so that you dont have to re-write all of them

6. kinglol12345 updated GUIPlus - Simply create clickable GUI's (Ingame GUI Builder) [1.7 - 1.15] with a new update entry:

Big Update - Better GUI Builder, XP Price, Fixed Skulls

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. If many People have more than 6 Commands, I can increase it currently I just decreased it, because the GUI won't fit ^^
    If you have GUI's with more than 6 Commands they won't break, they just won't be shown right now.

8. I may increase it in the next Patch. If i think about it was a bit dumb ^^

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Im not sure if i have some with more than 6 commands. Would i be able to add more than six if were to just edit the Gui "file" manually?

10. Yes you can, but caution. If you write something wrong in the File it could be deleted.
    I will add a Patch soon for more commands again.

11. I figured ahahaha. Thank you for your help.

12. Heya! I was wondering how to use placeholders in the plugin. I was hoping to have a main menu with an item in the gui that shows some placeholders for MythicMobs in the lore?

Example:
    [​IMG]

13. Okay...so it is suddenly working LOL

• Like Like x 1
  14. plz, fixed async chat event.

15. can you make your plugin support CMI's Placeholder?

16. What's the Problem?

Doesn't CMI support PlaceholderAPI? Than it should work

17. yes it isn't work