Hack Client Kicker

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by codey371, Jul 26, 2018.

1. I want to know if there is a plugin out there that will kick or ban someone for using a Hack Client, I am willing to pay money for a plugin like this. P.S I want the plugin to kick them right when they join the game.

2. It is not possible to detect if someone is using a hacked client when they join. They have to actually use one of the hacks in their client before it is even remotely detectable. What you are requesting is impossible unless you use something like FairPlayMinecraft.

3. is there a plugin that can tell you what client someone is using becuase i uses to work for a server and I would join with optifine and he would tell me i joined with optifine HD 7D something and he said a plugin told him what I was Using

4. This post is very old and from bukkit but may work: https://bukkit.org/threads/how-to-check-if-player-has-optifine.439755/

5. Clients can send a packet to a server saying 'I'm using X mod' though they obviously don't have to and hacked clients are more than welcome to send fake packets. The most common ones are mini map mods, optifine, some huds, and better movement mods. There is no server side method to check what client a player is using. You'd have to check client side, as mentioned already, through a plugin like Fairplay, though best of luck convincing an entire server and new players to use a custom client to join a server.