[Hacker] Please Help

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by xdesired, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Viperium
    Is hacking /op /ban /ban-ip
    ON MY SPIGOT SERVER.

Can I stop him if so what can I do?

I have bungeecord network.

2. Shut down your server to prevent damage and reconfigure it according to the BungeeCord instructions.

You clearly forgot to do something.

Also make sure you go through all your permission groups and remove the hacker and, ban him indefinitely.

3. That's why I said, Shut the server down. He'll be able to relog indefinitely until you fix your server misconfiguration. Then, While it's shut down and, You've completed fixing your servers configuration, You can de-op him and, ban him.

4. latiku

Supporter

/deop {playername}
    Also, change your console password for security reasons.
    and which host? It could be a member of that host that's abusing his privileges and giving himself access to your console.

5. More than likely he didn't firewall his network properly or, forgot to do something else required in the BungeeCord setup instructions. You should always "cover your bases first", Before accusing a host. Then if it's not a BungeeCord misconfiguration, He can pursue other options which may have caused his current problem. De-opping the player and, changing his console password isn't going to do jack if his backend is vulnerable.

• Agree Agree x 2