Spigot Hawk Anticheat (MC 1.7.10 & 1.8.8) BETA 2008

A free anticheat for legacy versions of Spigot.

1. It has been brought to my attention that a few notifications are messed up in this update. The chatflood check does not support a place holder and the nofall check is missing one. Also, numerical values are not rounded.

This will be fixed and uploaded today as a quick patch.

2. Islandscout updated Hawk Anticheat [Free] (MC 1.7.10-1.8.X) with a new update entry:

Bugfixes and new features

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. hello islandscout, could you give me the best version (according to you) of hawk for paperspigot 1.7.10?

Sorry for my bad english.

4. I think the best version is the latest version. I'm going to post an update tomorrow, by the way. I didn't do it last week.

If you meant a configuration setup, then I'm afraid I can't help you with that.

5. Islandscout updated Hawk Anticheat [Free] (MC 1.7.10-1.8.X) with a new update entry:

Bugfixes

6. Can you edit the config.yml to make it ban players?

7. Yes. In fact, the current configuration allows you to run multiple commands for every check. Almost all the checks have a string list called "commandsToRun" in which you can list commands to execute. Each element in a list has three parts (separated by colons): violation level, delay in seconds, and command to execute. Here is an example of this list:

Code (Text):
    commandsToRun:
      - "5:0:msg %player% Let's not do that..."
      - "20:0:helpop [Anticheat] %player% will be autobanned in 15 seconds for %check%"
      - "20:15:ban %player% Unfair advantage"
    - "violation level : delay in seconds : command to execute"

8. So you have to do that for each check? Or is that a option to set ban %player% for all checks?

9. That has to be done to every check. This is because many checks have different sensitivities. For instance, banning someone after 20 VLs of speed seems fair enough, but banning someone after 20 VLs of badpackets would pretty much mean anyone with a 4-bar connection would get banned within a few minutes.

Maybe it would make configuration much easier if I had a list of commands to run for every category of checks.

10. Or you could do it similar to how the ncp config works - you can create command abbreviations

11. Thanks for the video. I'll definitely be taking a look into that.

12. Understandable, thanks. This anticheat is amazing. It even blocked 4.6 reach. Thank you for making this a free project.

13. So I put that in for each check? Sorry, I'm a noob at this.

14. Yes

15. The exact 20:0? Won't that mess it up for some checks tho?

16. That's fine for pretty much any check except for badpackets. For badpackets, I recommend a VL of at least 200.

17. Alright, thanks.

18. Islandscout updated Hawk Anticheat [Free] (MC 1.7.10-1.8.X) with a new update entry:

SmashHit integration and bugfixes