Spigot Hawk Anticheat (MC 1.7.10 & 1.8.8) BETA 2008

A free anticheat for legacy versions of Spigot.

1. Perhaps. Although depending on the implementation it might be difficult and not efficient.

Just out of curiosity, what purpose would you want this for? You can already see players behind walls with their nametags.

2. Scammers can get a big advantage by seeing players through walls. For my option it s will be really good if you are fix it somehaw.

3. Development will slow down. University stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Islandscout updated Hawk Anticheat (MC 1.7.10 & 1.8.8) with a new update entry:

Small Improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. How do I check Logs? Say if someone was hacking while I was offline, how do I see if they were setting off alerts?

6. There should be a "logs.txt" file in the Hawk folder. That should allow you to see alerts since the first time you've started using Hawk.

7. I got my answer while doing some research, excuse my stupidity.

8. Islandscout updated Hawk Anticheat (MC 1.7.10 & 1.8.8) with a new update entry:

Movement improvements

9. Islandscout updated Hawk Anticheat (MC 1.7.10 & 1.8.8) with a new update entry:

Bugfixes

10. I might be stupid, but I'm a little confused... can I use this on a 1.12.2 server?

11. no

12. Islandscout updated Hawk Anticheat (MC 1.7.10 & 1.8.8) with a new update entry:

An overdue update

13. Hawk is getting false flags for flight for laggy players... what should i set the cancel threshold to prevent it?

14. Set it to a value between 10 and 20 until I can identify and fix the underlying cause. This is not normal behavior, even when players are lagging. Do you know what specific steps need to be accomplished to reproduce this issue?

15. Add PlayerESP and fix TracerPlayer - 1.7.10 - NametagsOff...

16. hey! Could you check what's wrong with your anticheat? While throwing enderpearl players are getting stuck in blocks and they cannot move any more even they could't tp to /spawn. Here's the video:

17. I think it's such a great plugin!
    Might I introduce it to https://www.mcbbs.net
    I hope more people can kown about this excellent plugin and use it to protect their servers
    I will also get people to download plugin in your post :)

18. @Cry_xiaoyu Feel free to do that. I appreciate it.

Edit: For some reason I didn't see the last few posts.

@DupaCycki321es I'll see what I can do about that.

@detractor Although it's possible to write an anti-PlayerESP, it can be a little CPU intensive.