HCF Plugin Help

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by rockyroad83, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Hello. I really need a couple of plugins for my HCF Server, so I'm wondering if you know a plugin or config for each thing that I'm asking:

Faction Cap Plugin/Config (Makes it so there is a limit on the number of factions in a faction)
    Ally Cap Plugin/Config (Makes it so there is a limit on the number of allies you can have in a faction)
    Minimum Enchantment Plugin (Makes it so that you can only get a certain level of enchant in an enchantment table) (Example: MAP Kit is sharpness 2, so when using an enchantment table, you can only get sharpness levels 1 or 2, but you can still get other enchantments such as feather falling 1 or 2, etc.)
    Combat Log Plugin (makes it so when a player logouts during combat, they die and all there stuff drops. They cannot tp during a battle, or use any warps, /spawn, etc. Make sure it does NOT Spawn an NPC and NOT make the tab have PVPLoggers123454656 etc. in the tab.)
    Anti-Cheat Plugin

Thanks so much if you can find plugins or configs to add what I need! Reward: $1 for each plugin/config help.​

2. Yes Ive got all what dou you want , Im seling this plugin , if you need and you wanna buy PM me !