Head Hunting Plugin? ~ Request/Search

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by beyonddead, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Hey there,

I'm looking for a head-hunting plugin where, when a player kills another person, the player gets the head. They can then sell this head to a sign that gives 10% of their balance.

I see a developer with this free plugin of 20-30% but I'm not entirely so fond about that %. The % can't be changed in that plugin either.

Thank you,

Justin

2. Dont know if its what your looking for, but before i used a plugin that when the player was killed, there was a configurable chance that the player would drop his head and you would automatically receive a percentage of the players money (I believe it was called, BountyHunter or HeadHunter). Another route is a plugin called MoneyDrop. You can set a amount of money a player drops on death, again, this can all be configured! I know it wasnt the best answer, but i hope it gave you a starting point!

3. Neo

Neo

I can work on a new plugin if those aren't what you're looking for! Could you tell me what economy plugin you're using? (I'll add support for more economy plugins in the future, I just want to get it to you sooner.) I'm assuming you want a permission node to specify who can create sell signs, sell heads, etc. Just tell me if you're interested! :)

EDIT:
    Another thing, would you like them to get 10% of the victim's current balance, or their balance at the time of death?

#4 Neo, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  4. That's exactly what I'm looking for! I'm not looking for anything too complex, but everything you mentioned is fine.

Basically, when a player is killed, their head will drop. This will allow you to sell the head for 10% of their balance at a sellhead sign; of their balance at the time of death.

The economy I'm using is just Essentials + Vault.

Thanks!

5. I would also love having this plugin

6. Neo

Neo

Alright, thanks guys! I think I've got most of it figured out, I'll post a link here when it's done!

7. Neo

Neo