1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Bug Head

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Kaveori, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Hey. I found a bug on the server spigot 1.13. The head of the dragon does not fall out, if you break it with a usual pick or ax. In a single game everything is working fine.

2. Look at what is written over the title of this post in big letters.

To sum it up:
    This is the wrong place for reporting bugs.

Also note that a good bug report requires the specific spigot version it occurs with.

You should also check if it was already reported and if it occurs only on spigot.

That way you can save the team a lot of work and they can put mor time into fixing stuff ;)

3. [Thread-8/WARN]: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R1.block.impl.CraftSkullWall cannot be cast to org.bukkit.block.data.Rotatable
    [07:48:49] [Thread-8/WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R1.block.CraftSkull.getRotation(CraftSkull.java:104)
    [07:48:49] [Thread-8/WARN]: at net.coreprotect.database.Logger.log_skull_break(Logger.java:491)
    [07:48:49] [Thread-8/WARN]: at net.coreprotect.consumer.Process.processBlockBreak(Process.java:198)
    [07:48:49] [Thread-8/WARN]: at net.coreprotect.consumer.Process.processConsumer(Process.java:84)
    [07:48:49] [Thread-8/WARN]: at net.coreprotect.consumer.Consumer.run(Consumer.java:105)
    [07:48:49] [Thread-8/WARN]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    [07:49:04]

4. Excuse me. I did not find another topic.