Spigot HeadHunting 5.1

Hunting plugin for KitPvP/SurvivalGames | Like MCSG

1. It is, however people don't follow the rule of keeping the majority of the forum in english.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Can you add something to disable red names in tab? And fix the color messages when you remove a player? Aaaand also make a message that show when there isn't someone on the hunting list?

3. Thanks :3

4. May I suggest, you don't need to change the major version since the changes aren't major updates ;)

5. This version add support with 1.8 !

The command /remove

(And optimize the code...)

Yes,this is the major version ! (Now...)

6. Console at startup:

Code (Text):
    [14:12:42] [Server thread/WARN] [net.pappapronta.headhunting.HeadHunting/]: [HeadHunting] Default system encoding may have misread config.yml from plugin jar

7. Is it possible to add separate permissions for hunting and placing? I have a hierarchy of ranks and I want players on a certain rank to be able to collect them, and the people above to collect and place.

I would also like the opportunity to raise the bounty, so that if two people place a bounty on the same person the bounty is added together.

Also if I try to write the commands in cmd the consol get spamed.

Looks like a good plugin :).

#50 erik1988, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  8. Add an option to disable the tab red color prefix on hunted players, please. Also would be nice an option to set a minimum bounty for headhunting because players can put like $1 and it's annoying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. So just so I'm clear this is like bounty AND if you get there head can you do /sellhead and get the money of there heads?

10. Can you add a future to disable Custom coloured-names in the tablist and can you add that admins can remove bountys from users?

11. @PappaProntaTeam Can you add a way so users can't just kill themselves and get the bounty?

12. I am working on an update right now, sorry for the period of inactivity

13. Is this plugin out in the wind of its still active?

14. PappaProntaTeam updated HeadHunting with a new update entry:

List fix

Read the rest of this update entry...