Spigot HeadsPlus » 1.15.2 - 1.18 7.0.0-MVP-1

A heads plugin with advanced head drops, crafting, selling, challenges and much more!

1. Hi,
    So far so good. I will ask players if they got some mob heads during playing on server.

2. Hi,
    Great work! Plugin works for me now. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thatsmusic99 updated HeadsPlus [1.8.x-1.15.x] with a new update entry:

Exploit/bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. It did't work on my server , could you fix it?
    [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling HeadsPlus v6.9.3 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null
    at io.github.thatsmusic99.headsplus.HeadsPlus.registerSubCommands(HeadsPlus.java:442) ~[?:?]
    at io.github.thatsmusic99.headsplus.HeadsPlus.onEnable(HeadsPlus.java:122) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:316) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:395) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:344) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:442) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:403) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:341) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:289) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_241]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at io.github.thatsmusic99.headsplus.commands.maincommand.HeadInfoCommand.<clinit>(HeadInfoCommand.java:38) ~[?:?]
    ... 13 more

5. Just had it reported too, I’ll look into it.

6. Nice Plugin!!! I have a question about head drop chances for mobs:
    Chances can be set to: 0.01?
    Sorry about my language, i speak spanish.

7. Hello - yes, they can be set to 0.01. It's fine too, your English is perfect!

8. Thatsmusic99 updated HeadsPlus [1.8.x-1.15.x] with a new update entry:

Fixes with mask issues

9. The first error is not a HeadsPlus error, it looks more like an oopsie in Paper. If it was a HP error, it would clearly state that it is and also have “at io.github.thatsmusic99.headsplus...” somewhere.

Because it’s a network thing as well, it may just be one off.

The second one is just a warning as it tries to create a crafting recipe with an item that doesn’t exist (but found in later versions). You can simply ignore it, or you can remove the item in crafting.yml.

10. thank u

11. Thatsmusic99 updated HeadsPlus [1.8.x-1.15.x] with a new update entry:

ENGLISH IS GONE

12. Will this plugin be updated to the latest Minecraft versions for the foreseeable future? I think it's great but would rather not have to disappoint players with the removal of the extra features if it is not updated for 1.16, 1.17, etc.

13. You don’t think I’m active? ;)

Yes, the plugin will be updated for future versions for as long as I'm fit to do so. Whilst HeadsPlus is dependent on NMS, it isn't hard to include support for newer versions.

However updates for new features and all that are delayed more than usual due to developing of other plugins and schoolwork I have to crack on with.

#640 Thatsmusic99, Apr 8, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2020