Spigot HeadsPlus » 1.15.2 - 1.18 7.0.4

A heads plugin with advanced head drops, crafting, selling, challenges and much more!

1. If you got that from placing down a head and breaking it, it’s on Minecraft’s end since metadata is not saved when you place a block. I may fix it in the future, but not any time soon.

2. Ah, alright.

So, a head dropped from a mob, if you place it, then metadata gets removed from it? I mean, are heads unsellable?

3. Yes, heads will become unsellable - you can make it in the config file that you can stop players placing heads (in config.yml > mechanics > stop-placement-of-sellable-heads to true) however.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It says those files don't have an allowed extension to upload.

5. In which case, try pasting the contents of them to Pastebin.

Can I ask in addition, are you using the default configuration of both files? If not, try restarting the customheads.yml file by deleting it then using /hp reload, I do believe there have been some problems with it which I'm trying to fix. If they're both defaults as well, you don't need to send them.

6. I don't believe I've changed either file.

7. Okay, I see. Try doing what I mentioned above (resetting customheads.yml) and it should get rid of the errors.

For future reference too - if the plugin says that a head for the entity is not found, and that specific head begins with HP# (e.g. HP#blaze), that means the plugin couldn't find the "blaze" section in the custom heads file, which is where the texture for it is stored as well as other information.

The stacktrace after it was something I forgot to remove and is a result of me trying to debug the plugin, but always forgetting to remove the debug code.

8. Thatsmusic99 updated HeadsPlus [1.8.x-1.15.x] with a new update entry:

Hotfixes and QoL improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Hey im probably dumb, but i cant find the option to edit the buy prices of the heads :/

10. It’ll be in the customheads.yml file in the options section if that’s what you mean.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. So just a few things to report:
    1. When you shift click a head, the mask effect applies, even if you don't actually equip the head, eg. when in a shulkerbox or chest
    2. Probably just on my end, /sellhead works fine but when I do /sellhead ALL I get this error:

[13:49:55 ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'sellhead' in plugin HeadsPlus v6.10.5
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:47) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:159) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:760) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1852) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1660) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:47) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:5) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.ba(MinecraftServer.java:1093) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1086) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeAll(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:95) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1220) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:958) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_241]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at io.github.thatsmusic99.headsplus.commands.maincommand.DebugPrint.createReport(DebugPrint.java:50) ~[?:?]
    at io.github.thatsmusic99.headsplus.commands.SellHead.onCommand(SellHead.java:124) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-262]
    ... 17 more

12. Drat, I’ll check both of those tomorrow - I think I did have the second issue appear in a similar context so I’ll address that properly. However; did you ever reload the server at any point?

13. Nope, only restarted the server. I have reloaded the plugin though.

14. Okay, I’ll check out the rest when I can; the second error is definitely an underlying issue though so it can’t be fixed instantly and I may have to rely on your input when providing you with a snapshot.

15. #735 Thatsmusic99, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
  16. Thatsmusic99 updated HeadsPlus [1.8.x-1.15.x] with a new update entry:

oop. Major hotfix

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hi again, so with this new update whenever I try to do /sellhead all it says I don't have any valid heads to sell, and when I put my heads on they have an effect for a split second and then it goes away. I tried deleting everything and reloading the plugin and restarting the server and conjuring new heads to test, but nothing seems to be working

18. That’s fairly unusual, since everything seemed to work fine on my end; can I ask if the sellhead IDs are case insensitive (can be changed in config.yml)? If not, try enabling that temporarily and restarting the server.

19. Ok yeah that's great, sellhead works fine now but I still can't get the head effects to work anymore, even after reloading and remaking the configs

20. Gotcha; this was not reproduced during testing, but I will be sure to test everything tomorrow with a wiped configuration.