Spigot HeadsPlus » 1.15.2 - 1.18 7.0.4

A heads plugin with advanced head drops, crafting, selling, challenges and much more!

1. Why is it lunacy to hook into the heads database? I would think that would be a good idea. OBTW the link to the site where someone did hook into the database is flagged by malwarebytes as a suspicious download.

2. I never said hooking into it itself was lunacy, I was surprised that someone took in the time and effort to do it themselves though. I just don't see the point as it's not the core purpose of the plugin and Head Database already does a good job. Additionally, Arcaniax is a nice fella.

I also gave the zip a scan with Malwarebytes since I have that antivirus myself, it's a Discord Media URL so that itself isn't sketchy. This was the result (negative), and here's what's inside the zip file using 7zip: https://imgur.com/a/XxqZ0ks

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. We are still having issues with /myhead and /head commands. Our server is 1.17 and we are using the latest version of the plugin. Any assistance please?

4. Explain what you mean by issues, and "still" - what is happening, and what is the output from /version HeadsPlus? A screenshot can do. What is your server type?

5. Thatsmusic99 It seems that the download link is broken or disabled?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hello, can I use this plugin without Vault (if i don't want the trade/sell functions) ?

7. Absolutely, you'll only get a warning in the console saying the functionality is disabled though.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. i'm no longer working

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Thatsmusic99 updated HeadsPlus » 1.8 - 1.17 with a new update entry:

v7 part one: i ruin everyone's configuration files

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. haha, well done on this update! Time to re-work on HP's configs, I haven't touched them since I first use in 1.15.x or 1.16 iirc XD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. #895 Thatsmusic99, Dec 10, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks, that fixed it.
    I have found some new issues though, not neccesarily game breaking, but maybe useful for the next update:

1) placing a head that doesn't exist in vanilla mc, e.g. any passive mob, break it, changes the head's name to "HPXHead"

1.1) placing any head, breaking it, removes the lore too and it's unsellable. Unless that is supposed to happen

2) changing lore in mobs.yml, removes the line entirely.
    player:
    default:
    display-name: '{player}''s head'
    lore:
    - '&7Price: Diamond' ;this line will not show on the head anymore
    - '&7Player: &a{player}'

3) adding another line to the lore, does not work
    player:
    default:
    display-name: '{player}''s head'
    lore:
    - '&7Price: &6{price}'
    - '&7Player: &a{player}'
    - '&7Test' ;this line will not show on the head

4) /headsplus reload doesn't reload the language file. I have to restart the server for the language to update

13. Unfortunately a Vanilla limitation, not much I can do about it. I've made a thread looking for workarounds but have made a thread regarding it in the past. Heads won't remain sellable with the VanillaTweaks plugin though.

I will have to check this for the following update.

I believe someone brought it up earlier today in Discord and will look into it in the following update.

Think I found the cause and fixed it. Will be live in this update.

Unfortunately this (Minecraft) update has taken a bit of a toll on me - work influx and overload, support influx for my other plugins, people reporting issues over and over again when they've already been fixed, and having some people just being outright assholes... I'm gonna need some time to look after myself. It's just been a shitty week.

At most I'll get the smaller bugfixes pushed out today because of all the repeated reports for /heads and /hpc failing, otherwise it's fair on no one. Cheers for getting these reported and out there regardless - do feel free to drop them in https://github.com/Errored-Innovations/HeadsPlus/issues if you want it to be tracked easier.

14. Can I ask for your full log file? It's strange you get that since that would indicate a failure earlier on