Health Stuck at Half a Heart

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by thenzs, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Greetings, I saw this issue had a thread regarding in in 2015, but there was no concrete solution to the problem. In all worlds on my server players and possibly mobs have been stuck at a half a heart health. I have tried everything I can ingame and in console/ftp that I know of to try to sort this out. I removed all plugins, updated my jar and started with clean config and permission files. Throughout the process, the issue persists. Healing just removes all hearts but one and keeps the last one at half. I can switch gamemodes. but I run a survival server, so that's the issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. /gamerule naturalRegeneration?

3. Just tried this and still no change.

4. Have you tried checking the plugins? Try removing one at a time and seeing if removing a specific plugin fixes it.

5. Yes, also cleared all plugins and reinstalled one by one, problem persisted with no plugins installed. I checked server properties file and everything seemed normal to my not developer eye.

6. Check your spigot/Bukkit.yml?

7. Thanks for the reply, I had a look at it before and just checked it again, again to my non-developer eye, everything looks to be configured correctly.

Also I have verified mobs have very little health if that helps