Solved Hello There,

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by MiamiPlayz, Jun 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey There, So long story short, im trying to connect with the proxy but when i join through the proxy it says kicked while connecting to Hub please join through the proxy. can someone help this situation?

2. 4chan

Supporter

you are being kicked from your hub server
    check your hubs console

3. this is what my console says
    [10:16:47] [Thread-38/INFO]: UUID of player MiamiPlayz is
    [10:16:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Disconnecting [email protected][id=,name=MiamiPlayz,properties={textures=[[email protected]]},legacy=false] (/): §cYou have to join through the proxy.
    [10:16:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [email protected][,name=MiamiPlayz,properties={textures=[[email protected]]},legacy=false] (/) lost connection: §cYou have to join through the proxy.

4. [10:16:47] [Thread-38/INFO]: UUID of player MiamiPlayz is
    [10:16:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Disconnecting [email protected][id=,name=MiamiPlayz,properties={textures=[[email protected]]},legacy=false] (/): §cYou have to join through the proxy.
    [10:16:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [email protected][,name=MiamiPlayz,properties={textures=[[email protected]]},legacy=false] (/) lost connection: §cYou have to join through the proxy.

5. 4chan

Supporter

Read it.

6. Your using OnlyProxyJoin. Make sure you set it up right.

7. It was a bug with a plugin, I was joining through the proxy, but I figured it out

8. I am not actually, but I figured it out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.