Help Announcer Plugin

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by iParis, May 27, 2015.

1. Hey Guys,

I'm using this plugin yet when i put in my currently made config it doesnt work/load in yet once i create a new it does so im guessing im missing something yet i dont know where so here is my config

Code (Text):
    Interval:
      Minutes: 7
      Seconds: 0
    No Players: true
    Default Message Color: '&7'
    Announcements:
      AnnouncementGroup1:
        header: '&a &7&m+---&e&m---------&6&m---------------------&e&m---------&7&m---+'
        footer: '&a &7&m+---&e&m---------&6&m---------------------&e&m---------&7&m---+'
        - '&6&l» &bWant to trade with another prisoner?%n&bType &e&l/Trade'  
      AnnouncementGroup2:
        header: '&a &7&m+---&e&m---------&6&m---------------------&e&m---------&7&m---+'
        footer: '&a &7&m+---&e&m---------&6&m---------------------&e&m---------&7&m---+'
        - '&6&l» &bWant to support the server?%n&bType &e&l/Vote'      
      AnnouncementGroup3:
        - '&6&l» &bHave enough money to rankup?%n&bType &e&l/Rankup'
      AnnouncementGroup4:
        - '&6&l» &bWant to donate to the server?%n&bType &e&l/Buy'  
      AnnouncementGroup5:
        - '&6&l» &bReached the last rank and want to contiune?%n&bType &e&l/Prestige'  
      AnnouncementGroup6:
        - '&6&l» &bWant to know who the staff are?%n&bType &e&l/Staff'
      AnnouncementGroup7:
        - '&6&l» &bWant to find our how much each rank costs?%n&bType &e&l/Ranks'

2. Try not using multiple groups?