Help Convert GM to Pex

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by TommyJ100, May 7, 2017.

1. I'm looking for somebody that could convert this: https://pastebin.com/D53njddE

From GroupManager to Pex for me. If so it would be greatly appreciated. If not carry on

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Just copy and paste your current permissions into the new permissions.yml for Pex. Really isn't that hard considering the fact that GM isn't complex.

3. Alright let me clarify this. I don't know anything about it I'm trying to help somebody else out by getting this solved. I'm looking for somebody that could convert it for me because it would be a great help to the server.

4. Ah. I would've done it except when I took a look at the pastebin *Eye widens*... I don't think I have enough time haha.

5. Yeah I know it is a lot but its for prison server so it has a lot

6. So someone doesn't know how to do it and hires you to. You have no clue either and want to make somebody else do the job for you.

That tells you what you need to know. If you're too lazy to read the guide, I don't see why we would do that for you

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I wasn't hired to do it I'm trying to find somebody that can do it to help my friend out who doesnt know how to do it. I'm just trying to help him get this solved and its not being too lazy its more that I don't know anything about it and it would take way longer for me to learn about it than for somebody to help convert it.

8. READ.
    THE.
    DOCUMENTATION.

It's not hard and you might need it in the future

>it would take way longer for me to learn about it than for somebody to help convert it.
    1) That's what I call lazy
    2) if you had read it, you would have solved the problem by now.

9. You know, I think that 99% of Spigot members in Spigot Plugin Help wouldn't've made a thread if they could just "Read the documentation."

• Agree Agree x 2