Help finding Player Hotkey/Shortcut plugin!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by itsgattssbbyy, Jun 18, 2021.

1. On a server I've been on, (1.16) there is a plugin that detects when a player double-taps F, or their offhand, and it is then bound to bring up a quick access menu.

I've searched all over the place but am unable to find it, any ideas?

2. SteelPhoenix

No such info is sent to the server

3. There is with the inventory slots and F, even an old and now out of date plugin Key Command Bind had it working back in 1.9.

4. F is the hot key to swap item to second hand, but if you don’t have any item the server won’t be able to detect it and act on it though. Was it a java server?

5. The server is able to detect which slot you are selected on regardless of an item being in the slot. It is a Java 1.16 server and as seen with some old and outdated/unrelated plugins this can definitely be done

6. I've used this previously and is definitely possible using F or the switch hand key, not sure of any plugin that offers this though. Are you looking to run a command when the switch hand key is pressed?

7. Ideally, a command would be run after the server registers two presses in quick succession, just to allow players to still use offhand comfortably. I know it's possible because as I said before, another server I've visited has it set up that way.

8. It's definitely possible but you might need to hire someone to create a custom plugin for you