Help! I have an error while connecting BungeeCord...

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by KMinecraftPL, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Help! I have an error while connecting BungeeCord...
    Hey, while I'm connecting my BungeeCord IP, trying to get to hub server (my bungee: 1.7.10, ik outdated, but it do the same with the newest (1.11.2) ).
    If it's any important, I currently work on my COMPUTER IP (LAN, LOCALHOST)

The error: This server is online-mode!
    Full error: Exception Connecting:RuntimeException : Server is online mode! @ net.md_5.bungee.Server.Connector:261

I know, the online-mode means premium, but I want it to have premium, AND MY CLIENT IS PREMIUM. Everywhere (everywhere i mean on bungeecord config, spigot config) is online-mode...

I'm sure that I'M PREMIUM mc user, and i configured my bungee & spigot server correctly...

Console error:
    09:08:08 [INFO] [KMinecraftPL] disconnected with: Exception Connecting:RuntimeEx
    ception : Server is online mode! @ net.md_5.bungee.ServerConnector:261
    09:08:08 [INFO] [KMinecraftPL] <-> ServerConnector [lobby] has disconnected
    09:08:09 [INFO] [KMinecraftPL] -> UpstreamBridge has disconnected
    - END OF ERROR -
    Please help if you understand and can answer...​

2. KMinecraftPL = my nickname
    09:08:09 = I love configuring servers at the morning spinning Fidget XD

3. Oh i found the REAL FULL error (in console) (scroll down to reply xD)

08:57:18 [INFO] [KMinecraftPL] disconnected with: Exception Connecting:RuntimeEx
    08:57:18 [INFO] [KMinecraftPL] <-> ServerConnector [lobby] has disconnected
    08:57:19 [INFO] [KMinecraftPL] -> UpstreamBridge has disconnected
    09:08:07 [INFO] [KMinecraftPL] <-> InitialHandler has connected
    09:08:08 [INFO] [KMinecraftPL] <-> ServerConnector [lobby] has connected
    09:08:08 [SEVERE] [KMinecraftPL] <-> ServerConnector [lobby] - encountered excep
    tion
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Server is online mode!
    at net.md_5.bungee.ServerConnector.handle(ServerConnector.java:261)
    at net.md_5.bungee.protocol.packet.EncryptionRequest.handle(EncryptionReques
    t.java:56)
    at net.md_5.bungee.netty.HandlerBoss.channelRead(HandlerBoss.java:76)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(Abstract
    ChannelHandlerContext.java:318)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractCh
    annelHandlerContext.java:304)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessa
    geDecoder.java:103)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessage
    Decoder.java:276)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDeco
    der.java:263)
    at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelRead(ReadTimeoutHandle
    r.java:152)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPip
    eline.java:846)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNi
    oByteChannel.java:131)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:51
    1)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLo
    op.java:468)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:3
    82)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:354)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEven
    tExecutor.java:112)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    09:08:08 [INFO] [KMinecraftPL] disconnected with: Exception Connecting:RuntimeEx
    09:08:08 [INFO] [KMinecraftPL] <-> ServerConnector [lobby] has disconnected
    09:08:09 [INFO] [KMinecraftPL] -> UpstreamBridge has disconnected

4. KMinecraftPL,

I know your problem, try to set all other servers that are linked to your bungee are all online-mode: false you can find it in the server.properties of each server. Only the online-mode of your Bungee server need to be true

If you don't know what I mean you may contact me and I will show you how

Wishes,
    AlcimosNetwork

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. The rest of the error can be a plugin in your plugin File,

Wishes,
    AlcimosNetwork

6. Gonna try.. thx

7. a ok so nvm :p

8. NICE! IT WORKS MAN! THANKS VERY MUCH!! LIKE AND +rep ON PROFILE!

9. No problem mate. I am here to help people with there server. I hope you enjoy your own bungee server. And a lot of lucky with grow bigger ;)