Help Managing Private Servers

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by SiphonicSugar, Feb 10, 2020.

1. I'm working on a server network, and one of the things I'm trying to accomplish is having many private servers that only specific players can have access to. I'm using SubServers 2 to create an manage the servers, but I'm having trouble finding a way to give permission to certain players to allow them to join the private servers.

I'm looking for a way to show players a list of all the servers that they have access to, and allow them to join them.

Is there any plugin(s) that can make this possible?

2. You mean something similar to like Player Servers?

3. Sure, except isn't that one deprecated?

4. Quite Confused on what you mean do you mean you have a hub and need only certain players on a private server with a via whitelist?

5. I just want people to be able to join their private server from the main lobby. I also want people to be able to "add friends" to their private server, allowing the server to show up in their friend's menu with the ability to join.

6. Seems Complex todo whats your budget on this?

7. My budget for this is definitely minimal.

I honestly might just program this myself. I'll just have to find time to do it.

If you or someone else is interested in helping though, I could pay. You'd just have to DM me.

8. I think I may have a solution for SubServers 2, I found that perm on its wiki subservers.server.teleport.* https://github.com/ME1312/SubServers-2/blob/master/SubServers.Client/Bukkit/src/plugin.yml#L17 so I guess subservers.server.teleport.<server> would allow player to teleport to a server, so what you could do is create a Menu so when a player want to create its server, it opens a GUI with a button that when you click on it, it will create a server with the player name (idk what's the command) and give the player the permission subservers.server.teleport.%player_name% and thanks to PlaceholderAPI, it will be change to the name of the player so for me, it would be subservers.server.teleport.Tanguygab.

Then if he want's to add a player to its menu, depending on the menu plugin you are using, you can make another button where the player will insert a player name, so that player will get the permission.

I know it sounds a bit complicated and I don't explain very well x) but If you want I can maybe help by Discord: Tanguygab#5334

9. Sure, I'd love any help if possible. I'm sorry I took so long to respond to this. I'll add/message you on Discord.

10. oh sorry I ignore your friend request because I haven't noticed it was you x) please send it again

11. Sure