Help me find a Sorting Hat plugin (HARRY POTTER ROLEPLAY)

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Lindqvistcs, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Hi!

Sorry for posting in the wrong section but Spigot Plugin Requests section is closed or something.

I'm searching for a plugin that can make my server better. Right now I have a sorting hat that can sort you to a home (Slytherin, gryffindor etc), but it does not make me the Gryffindor rank if I get Gryffindor and the Sorting Hat is just a command, that actually kinda sucks.

So I'm searching for another plugin.
    The plugin I want is a plugin like Aparecium that was a plugin for bukkit (and 1.7+ versions) but is not developed anymore but was a really good plugin for this. The plugin asked like 5 questions, some questions so the sorting hat could easily choose which home you should be placed in.

I can't find any plugin like this anymore and I hope someone of you maybe knows anything like this plugin or can update the Aparecium to 1.11.2 if it's possible.

Regards

2. Post in Hiring - Developers
    This actually sounds really simple.
    /sort (or something)
    Randomly executes one of the following commands
    /pex user {name} group add Bowindor/Stringerin/Rythmpuff/Rosinclaw (Sorry for being in orchestra haha)

In all seriousness though, this could be easily automated with one or two class files. Now just find a developer to make it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thx!
    But the thing is, I don't want this plugin really. I want it to look like the Aparecium instead of this simple plugin.
    But I'm not a developer so I have no clue how to make this simple plugin a little bit better with the pex idea.

But thx.