Help me find the Spigot-API

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by TheMiningKingMC, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Hello there spigot members, I am George AKA TheMIninKingMC i want to start coding plugins but i cant find the Spigot-API its really hard to find (my opinion) and the reason i am wanting to start making plugins ( especially KitPVP) If you can help me please put the link or comment a reply in the comments Thanks you.

2. Because of recent legal issues, you now have to Build Spigot yourself. You can find the tutorial here

Regarding the API, it can be found here

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Thanks do you have your Skype of which i can talk to you and you can help me through the process

4. If you are talking about the process of Building the .jar(s), the directions are actually pretty straightforward and easy to follow. I'd be glad to help, however make sure you read the directions fully.

5. Ok thanks, i cant find anything for it. If you can send me a link for this "spigot-api" build

6. There is no API Build. I'm not quite sure what you are trying to accomplish. You can find the BuildTools to get Spigot and CraftBukkit 1.8 here
    or can find the online API documentation for Spigot here

7. 1) I'm pretty certain it's a civil matter not legal; not sure
    2) It's called JavaDocs, not the API.

8. They are the Spigot API JavaDocs, so yes, it can be called the API Documentation.

9. Ok thanks ill see if it helps