Help Me Please

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by mzhv51, Nov 9, 2019 at 10:48 AM.

1. Loading libraries, please wait...
    [12:38:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.14.4
    [12:38:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading properties
    [12:38:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Default game type: SURVIVAL
    [12:38:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
    [12:38:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting Minecraft server on 194.146.229.12:255
    [12:38:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Using default channel type
    [12:38:24] [Server thread/WARN]: **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!
    [12:38:24] [Server thread/WARN]: The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cann
    ot assign requested address: bind
    [12:38:24] [Server thread/WARN]: Perhaps a server is already running on that por
    t?
    [12:38:24] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
    [12:38:24] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds
    >
    C:\Users\Inessa\Desktop\Сервер>PAUSE
    Для продолжения нажмите любую клавишу . . .

help i use bukkit 1.14.4 when i start server this error

2. check if you don't have another server using the same port in your server.properties or if you don't have another instance using that port

if you can't find any, try changing your port in your server.properties

3. Its because you have another server running. Like tanguygab said, you can fix that by changing the port. Please note when doing this if your server is port forwarded, you will have to change the port on the modem interface. If you only want this server to run, but don't know if another one is running, I would recommend restarting your machine, that should fix the problem.

4. Strahan

Benefactor

Incorrect. This has nothing to do with another server running. He put an IP in the server-ip field in server.properties that isn't available on a local adapter. OP, leave the server-ip field blank.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. @Strahan, that's my bad. I didn't see the ": Cannot assign requested address: bind". (insert face palm).