HELP My Server Keeps Crashing

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by KontraK, May 21, 2016.

1. I'm new to this whole server thing and no one has played on my server except me (for I haven't port forwarded it yet). Yesterday everything was working fine and then I start it today and it immediately stops. This is my crash log. Please help and thank you to anyone in advance.

Attached Files:

2. @KontraK There is a problem with a non-existent block in your world. You can try to find that block and delete it over MCEdit or, what i advise, delete the world.

3. I would try delete all player data for the World "world".

Then if that does not work, you'll probably have to delete
    that world, since something seems to have gotten corrupted.

4. @VirusBrandon If you would look completely in the error code or in the source code of CraftBukkit you would find out that this is a non-existent block cause bukkit can't get the material.

5. ok thanks everyone I'll try that

6. Try loading your world in MCEdit and redo the light calculations for the entire world. It will take a while, but fixed this problem for me.

7. I moved away all the player data and fixed what I thought was the problem and it didn't work heres the latest error file... but I had enchanted boots that had that enchantment to freeze ice at level 1000 and tried the /thaw command in worldedit and that's what I thought was the problem I replaced all ice blocks with stone and this still crashes. I really don't want to restart so if someone could help me with mcedit that would be awesome @Nightishaman @VirusBrandon @bigteddy98

Attached Files:

8. What happens if you remove all of your plugins temporarily? Does this fix the problem? If so then add them back one by one to find which one is causing this. You can also do this with your world file, move it somewhere else and see if the problem occurs on a fresh world.

9. I am pretty sure this is not a plugin caused problem.

10. I know, but it never hurt anyone to try.

11. its not the plugins I just did what u said and it still crashed. it is the world but I don't want to start over. can I give the world to someone and they fix it on mcedit or something? I only have a few roller coasters and a essentials commands area but I really don't want to have to remake that

12. Sure, send me a link to the world download and i'll see what i can do.

13. just fly up and look around you should see the area I'm talking about. the previous corrupted area mentioned will be by the infoboard and is a small pond filled with stone

14. xD Source code of CraftBukkit.
    The block being ticked at the time of server crash was frosted_ice

Have a look m8:
    -- Block being ticked --
    Details:
    Block: minecraft:frosted_ice[age=3]
    Block location: World: (-157,62,127), Chunk: (at 3,3,15 in -10,7; contains blocks -160,0,112 to -145,255,127), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.WorldServer.a(WorldServer.java:732)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.WorldServer.doTick(WorldServer.java:245)

Edit:
    You could also try to cut that region file out
    of the world folder and see if that fixes it.

You'll lose some of the world, but oh well.

15. Any luck with the file?

16. It doesn't seem to crash for me, where abouts exactly does it happen? I do get a small change in framerate but nothing much

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dropped only the region and the data folder in my 1.9.4 Spigot server. Started it 45 minutes ago. I've walked through the world and haven't had a single problem yet.

18. how far did u go though? did u get to the roller coasters or info board?
    that's where the bad area is

19. If the region folder got dropped, those structures aren't in the world anymore.