Help needed

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by PawPC, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Well, basically I need help with the CrackShot plugin. I made a 3D resourcepack that when you put on a pumpkin it will look like a sniper scope. How do I make it that everytime I use the scope with the sniper it will put on the pumpkin, and take it off when I zoom out?

2. What version of crackshot are you using? normal or plus?

3. Apparently I'm using the normal version of CrackShot

4. I don't think its possible with crackshot to put a pumpkin on someone's head whenever they scope. I might be wrong though.

5. Contact the developer of CrackShot instead. They will be able to help you better than we can.

6. Good point, I'll tag him. @DeeCaaD

7. I'm sure that they are busy, like us all, therefore it would probably just be easier to go through their report section.

8. Im not the developer of CrackShot. Im the developer of CrackShotPlus. Although that pumpkin thing is possible with CrackShotPlus.

9. As you can see, you can do this with crackshotplus. I don't think the developer of crackshot has a spigot account. So you might wanna try CrackShotPlus

10. Thank you guys, I'll be using CrackShotPlus from now on. Thanks for the advice's!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Glad to help. Let us know if you need anything else ;)