Solved [HELP] Nether World Resets

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by remibarna, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Hi,

So I been playing 1.9 vanilla. Cause I wanted to get more into the game then plugins and I use spigot as my jar cause spigot just is amazing at everything. But I noticed not everything in the vanilla 1.9.2 jar is the same as spigot 1.9.2 so I wanted to switch jars (My map has been up for about 1 month now) I change it everything is going smooth. Then my nether world is reset like back to how we first found it. But when I switch the spigot 1.9.2 jar back its all back to normal... Can anyone explain or know what's going on please?

2. Save the world you want and when you switch jars reupload that world. If that doesn't work then idk. Also just keep the spigot jar, it's good at what it does so why switch.

3. I just explained that it does not have everything that 1.9.2 has. Also the spawn rates are not the same. Etc and that did not work sadly .

4. You can edit the spawn rates in the config most likely, and what doesn't the spigot jar have that the vanilla does?

5. A lot that's hard for even me to explain. Spigot ain't meant for vanilla. This has been edited for plugins and public game play servers

But I'm not here for a debate. If you can't help me, Thanks for atleast trying :)

6. Fixed it myself.

Thread completed