Help! permissions.yml

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by MeowingBazingers, May 24, 2015.

1. Hey guys, so can anyone help me out with my permission.yml file? I use PermissionsEx for this and I run a Spigot server.

My list of plugins: AutoSaveWorld, NameTagEdit, DynmapPlotMe, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, FirstJoinPlus, HolographicDisplays, Minigames, Multiverse-Core 2.4, Multiverse-Inventories 2.5, Multiverse-Portals 2.4, PermissionsEx 1.23.2, PlotMe-Core, PlotMe-DefaultGenerator, PowerRanks, Punishment SystemV2, ScoreBoardAPI v.1.1, Vault, WaterDamage, WorldEdit-bukkit-6.0, WorldGuard.

First off, I have a few ranks and things I want them to be able to do, and some of these things I don't know how to add to the permission.yml file yet!
    MEMBER: All perms are disabled except commands /tell, /me, and ability to use pressure plates and buttons. They also can't break or build, but they need access to: portals ML, CL, SL, CRL, worlds JAM, ML, CL, SL, CRL, DerpDropWater, CookieSlapOcean, SurvivalGames, KitPvP, and ability to interact with signs from the plugin Minigames. This rank is not opped (preferably)
    KITTEN: Same permissions as "member".
    CAT: Same permissions as "member".
    TIGER: Same permissions as "member".
    HELPER: Same permissions as "member". Ability to use the /punish command (warn and kick only).
    MOD: Same permissions as "member". Ability to use the /punish command.
    HEAD MOD: Same permissions as "member". Ability to use the /punish command.
    BUILDER: Same permissions as "member". Access to all WorldEdit commands, all MultiVerse commands, and the /give and /gamemode commands.
    DEVVIE: Same permissions as "member". Access to all Minigame commands, all Multiverse commands.
    DEV: Same permissions as "member". Access to all Minigame commands, all Multiverse commands, all WorldEdit commands. Opped.
    ADMIN: Same permissions as "member". Access to all Minigame commands, all Multiverse commands, all WorldEdit commands, all NameTagEdit commands, all PermissionsEx commands, all PowerRanks commands, the /punish command, and all Bukkit/Minecraft commands.
    OWNER: Opped. All commands and plugins in the server.

This is what I have so far! Could anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    My problems: MEMBER/KITTEN/CAT/TIGER (interact with pressure plates, buttons, and signs does'nt work, portals don't work), HELPER/MOD/HEAD MOD (/punish doesn't work, as well as those that do not work from the ranks above), DEVVIE/DEV/BUILDER (none of the perms work), ADMIN (none of the perms work). OWNER is opped, so I, the owner, can use everything.

Also, I noticed that for Multiverse I set my rank, and I excecute the command, and the game says I don't have the permissions, so could it be the PermissionsEx plugin causing the issue?

Attached Files:

#1 MeowingBazingers, May 24, 2015
    Last edited: May 24, 2015
  2. Guys please! I really need help with this!

3. I think this should do it, we'll have to test it to see if I did it properly.

Attached Files: