Help PerWorldPlugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by zDarkFede, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Hi, i have a spigot server and i download perworldplugin, but it doesn't work, with he basic config auth me reloaded don't work and say An internal error occured perform this command

2. What is the error??

Are you reloading or restarting? Because YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER RELOAD THE SERVER (this command is there for developers only and should never be used unless you are prepared to handle the errors it will spit out).

If you are restarting and PWP does not work, its most likely because PWP does not work on that server version. PWP is a hacky attempt at blocking commands across worlds anyway, it breaks a ton.

3. zDarkFede,

PerWorldPlugin is not the best Plugin for what you want because it's not good to bring more than one world into the same server. This is what PerWorldPlugin will do for you, since it allows different plugins in each world. In this case, I would use BungeeCord which allows multiple servers in to one network and allows different plugins to be used. If you would like to know more about BungeeCord, I am sure there is another forum to compensate for what you want. Hope this helps.

• Agree Agree x 1