help please.... Can't load /jar/spigot19

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by JustRayz, May 26, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I am using shock byte host (for now) and need to have ALOT of help. I'm not sure if it's on their part, or just a random bug.. Well, when i went off last night, everything fine. Came on today, ooh server off? :/ started it. Would't start ://// looked at console:

26.05 10:22:21 [Multicraft] Server stopped
    26.05 10:22:21 [Multicraft] Looks like a crash, check the server console. Return value: 1
    26.05 10:22:21 [Multicraft] Server shut down
    26.05 10:22:21 [Server] INFO Error: Unable to access jarfile /jar/spigot19.jar
    26.05 10:22:20 [Multicraft] Loaded config for "Default"
    26.05 10:22:20 [Multicraft] Starting server!

Also, on the part where you can select a jar in multi craft, only option is default. Making me think they messed up something in their multi craft? Or they fiddled with the permissions and now I can't run the jar. Or is it my fault? Although as I said, went off. Working fine =/

2. Did you ever get it working? Mines doing the same thing

Attached Files:

• Help.png
      Help.png
      File size:
      12.7 KB
      Views:
  3. Looks like its an issue on their part, they'll probably fix it soon.

However this is bad on their reputation.

4. Should I charge back? and maybe ask for an upgrade this month? or what should i do?

5. They did that. They apparently removed the Spigot .jar from their servers, meaning nobody can use it now. You should contact them and ask for a refund as that's naturally unacceptable. Unless you used a custom JAR and removed it, of course.

#5 Galaxias, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  6. Mikgreg

Supporter

You should never chargeback on something straight away without trying to resolve it with them first, that's just a dick move.

7. It is not a dick move, it is common sense. They are not providing whats in my contract, there for it is acceptable.

8. Meh, true, but you could also just ask for a refund and let them fix it. The chance it will be fixed then is much bigger. If they don't give you a refund: chargeback.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. If you are unhappy, ask for a refund or ask for some form of compensation for your server being offline. Since it was a mistake from their side.