Help pls

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by zMaster_, Aug 1, 2020.

1. I have a skyblock server and your tps its 19.95/20.00. But when a player breaks/place blocks in a platform the server's tps go down.

I make a video showing this:

How i can solve this?

server version: PaperSpigot 1.8.8

(I tested this without any plugin and happens the same lag)

2. A timings report would definitely help.

3. How?

4. Please don't bump your thread in less than 24 hours...

Create a timings report by doing the following

/timings on
    Wait 5 minutes (or keep it running till this issue occurs ideally the timings would run for 5 minutes)
    /timings paste
    and then give us the link here or analyse it yourself if you understnad how to.

5. Looks like too many chunks being updated (light level) in a too fast amount of time. Most of the "lag" you show is FPS related, which would make sense because of the amount of chunks being updated. I'm pretty sure there's nothing you can do about it.

6. Innings

Innings Previously Hornsbys

He can upgrade his hosting plan

7. Innings

Innings Previously Hornsbys

I suppose you can also try a ChunkLoader plugin.

8. My Host have 6 gb ram and a i7

9. Its because of the Light rendering, place something under the stone and it should be fix

10. Ye looked into this a bit myself seemed a bit odd appears to be client sided blokc lag as the light is updated over a void if something was over the void that would fix the issue potentially. need to read a bit more about this myself though. But as far as i can tell its client side therefore nothing you can do about it.

11. So why this take down the TPS?

12. This is sad, why it took me 3 months for make my server.

13. Strahan

Benefactor

To rule out whether it's client lag or server lag, have someone with a good PC log on and try it.