Help with allowing commands.

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Abomination2, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Hi! I just installed Command Panels to my server. I made it so that when clicking on a certain icon it runs a tellraw command. It works perfectly fine as an op, but when de-oping myself it tells me that I don't have permission to the command. I wanted to do the same thing with using the teleport command to teleport the player to spawn, but the same thing happens. I know that the issue is that non-ops don't have the perms, but I wanted to know if there was a way to let them run the command without giving them full access to /tellraw or /tp. Thanks! (Sorry if this I posted this in the wrong area)

2. These permissions are defined together with the command when the plugin is created, so I don't think you can get around this.
    I believe there is some way to add sub-permissions, which some plugin creators do, so that you don't give non-ops access to the full command.
    However, if these aren't defined, I don't think there is a way. You could post it as a suggestion maybe?

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. @Abomination2 use a plugin which provides a /spawn command. And search a plugin which can automaticaly send a message.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Make the console run the tellraw command instead