Help with bungee cord(New)

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by Farafafapfap, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys i know this is a newbie question. how do i bungee my server? I only have 1 faction server and its been a month since i start to bought it i plan to add a asdadas server on it. how can i do that?

you might reply that i should google it or youtube it but i cannot see a minecraft server hosted by companies tutorial.

please help newbie owner here!

#1 Farafafapfap, May 26, 2017
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
  2. step 1: "type shared hosting bungeecord server" into google
    step 2: click the spigotmc link https://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/installing-bungeecord-on-shared-hosting/
    step 3: follow the information contained inside
    step 4: profit???

note: you will need a second server in order to run your bungee instance, you cant run it off of the same instance as your spigot server

3. so i will buy new servers for hub and asdasdasd?

#3 Farafafapfap, May 26, 2017
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
  4. unless you're renting a dedicated server or a vps that you can run multiple serbs off of you will need a new server for each thing you want to run, the bungeecord itself will require 1 server instance, so for a factions, skygrid, hub and proxy thats 4 servers you would need

probably easier to look at a cheap dedicated box or something and move everything to that

5. dam i cant afford another after i bought 4gb ram server. can you send me a link of any cheap server

6. for dedi's google kimsufi or so you start, i dont generally deal with shared hosting since its in most cases a rip off and gives less control over things

7. uhhmmm okay i guess ill just continue in 1 server and save that for future

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.