Help! With Bungeecord having subservers in different locations.

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by GuysImTristan, May 25, 2017.

1. Hello!
    I noticed that whenever I connect my Factions server to my Bungeecord proxy, the latency increases. But if not the ping/latency goes down as it should be. My Factions server is located in Asia (where I live and where most of my players live). While my Proxy, and 2 more subservers are located in Canada.

Please I need urgent help ;(

2. That's not how it works. If you connect to a proxy in location A then connect to a server in location B it makes your ping worse. If you want to have multiple locations I recommend having s proxy and faction server for each location.

3. So they both must be in a single location? Is that it? ;( Any solutions?

4. That don't have to be in the same locations but if you want good ping they should be in the same

5. I don't think it would matter much, as long as one server isnt on the other side of the planet. A bit more latency is almost unnoticeable. What is the reason that you put the Factions server in Asia and the other 3 servers in Australia?

6. I put the other 2 subservers to another location because they were just for my minigames and because they are cheap xD. Servers located in Asia are inevitably expensive. So I bought 2 others servers from a cheaper location.