Help With Server Advertising!

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by avi200, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Hey guys! I started a SMP/minigames server around 2 months ago and I have a very small community base. I have been trying to get some more players, but I don't know what to do. I really like to meet new people and playing paintball, CTF, and just building with them. I got this server so I can meet new people and get to know what they like. I want to ask you guys what the best way to get my server up and going and how to get a bigger player base.

bit.ly/orbcraft = Website
    Planet minecraft
    Banner
    [​IMG]

Picture of Paintball Arena. This is nuketown. The staff and I built this off another picture.
    [​IMG]

2. EliteDuck

Supporter

Bump PMC as much as you can, preferably every day. It may be little kids, but its a great way to get your community on a head start towards getting donations and being a server that people tell their friends about.

3. jeff142

Benefactor

I'm going to warn you now, and i hope save you trouble down the road CHANGE your ip to something you controol, NEVER use host DNS what if you leave that host?
    use something like no-ip.org that way if you ever move host, you can keep the same ip.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. EliteDuck

Supporter

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yes I agree with them as well it's always a smart move to use no-ip or something.