help with the server does not work on vds

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Gigabyte_npc, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Hey, Sorry that I am writing to you, maybe in the wrong section.
    I decided to try the VDS server. but now I have a problem the server disconnects itself I did not even install plug-ins.
    Server runs 20 minutes
    latest.log
    Code (Text):
    [13:23:21] [Server console handler/ERROR]: Exception handling console input
    java.io.IOException: Input/output error
        at java.io.FileInputStream.readBytes(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
        at java.io.FileInputStream.read(FileInputStream.java:255) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:246) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:265) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
        at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:83) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader$1.read(ConsoleReader.java:167) ~[craftbukkit-spigot1.7.10.jar:git-Spigot-1571]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.internal.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:267) ~[craftbukkit-spigot1.7.10.jar:git-Spigot-1571]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.internal.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:204) ~[craftbukkit-spigot1.7.10.jar:git-Spigot-1571]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.readCharacter(ConsoleReader.java:995) ~[craftbukkit-spigot1.7.10.jar:git-Spigot-1571]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.readLine(ConsoleReader.java:1167) ~[craftbukkit-spigot1.7.10.jar:git-Spigot-1571]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadCommandReader.run(ThreadCommandReader.java:32) [craftbukkit-spigot1.7.10.jar:git-Spigot-1571]

how to run
    cd server
    sh start.sh
    -
    in file start.sh

java -jar -Dfile.encoding = UTF-8 server.jar

still wrote

java -jar -Xms800M -Xmx800M -Dfile.encoding = UTF-8 server.jar[/code]

#1 Gigabyte_npc, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  2. what is a vds server ?

3. hosting Vds

4. TheJavaHacker

Supporter

That doesn't tell us.

5. Probably a virtual dedicated server
    (Virtualized servers where you have dedicated resourced)

I suggest checking the beginning of the log. Spigot might hint if your console is buggy.

6. Yes "Virtual Dedicated Server"

the problem is solved is I'm crooked hands,
    Here see connected through PuTTY and there wrote / cd server and sh start.sh And when the server started I took the PuTTY prog shut, And I had to do everything via screen -S server