Help with voting {Need help FAST}

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Plugin Help' started by flamingwavez, Jul 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsure why my plugin NuVotifer is not working the error message is:

08:52:47 [SEVERE] [NuVotifier] Votifier was not able to bind to /45.35.32.54:25580
    java.net.BindException: Address not available
    at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
    at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:433)
    at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:425)
    at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:223)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioServerSocketChannel.doBind(NioServerSocketChannel.java:128)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.bind(AbstractChannel.java:558)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.bind(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1283)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeBind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:501)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.bind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:486)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.bind(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:989)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.bind(AbstractChannel.java:254)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.netty.bootstrap.AbstractBootstrap$2.run(AbstractBootstrap.java:365)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:163)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:403)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:463)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    08:52:47 [INFO] Enabled plugin NuVotifier version 2.3.7 by ParallelBlock, blakeman8192, Kramer, tuxed
    08:52:47 [INFO] Enabled plugin cmd_send version git:cmd_send:1.13-SNAPSHOT:6fadb42:1343 by SpigotMC
    08:52:47 [INFO] Enabled plugin cmd_list version git:cmd_list:1.13-SNAPSHOT:6fadb42:1343 by SpigotMC

Any help is awesome, Thanks.

#1 flamingwavez, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  2. You should probably stick with using “0.0.0.0” as the host.

3. I would also use 0.0.0.0 for the voting website thing to right?

4. No, you would use the ip of the server for that, (In your case 45.35.32.53 I believe)

5. No I mean setting up the notifier I would put 0.0.0.0 for the address ip (thing above public key) then the port for the bungee cord server right?

Also do I put all the hosts to 0.0.0.0 or only the bungee config one

#5 flamingwavez, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  6. I'm slightly confused what you are saying here. If you are talking about connecting it to a server list, you would put 45.35.32.53.

Yes

7. Code (Text):
    08:52:47 [SEVERE] [NuVotifier] Votifier was not able to bind to /45.35.32.54:25580
    This means that the address is not available so the plugin cannot bind to the address
    Some of the reason are:

Some plugin or program already uses the port, this is common on shared hosting environment
    if you are in a personal pc then you should use your local ip address and use a available port or use localhost or 127.0.0.1 as the address

8. Thank you all for the help, Changing all the hosts to 0.0.0.0 but not the proxy things at the bottom of the config {keep those the ip to the server} worked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.