Solved Help

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by PhongDau, May 17, 2016.

1. anyone know plugin ships ..... it look like mod :D there is the video but it's MOD :D i want plugin not MOD

2. Wrong section. Also, probably not possible within Spigot/Bukkit, you would need a mod in this case (unless somehow you did it otherwise with armor stands).

3. i try to make my own server :D it will talk about pirate :D so i can you help me out :D and you know how to make with armor stands :D bad language!!!!!!

4. Who said I know how to do it? I said I doubted it was possible, however it might be with armor stands and some extreme math. If you're looking for a plugin made, this is the incorrect section anyways, and you should head over to the Services and Recruitment -> Hiring Developers.

5. He's looking at three to four digits to pay for something like that. And plus something like that would require a damn big dedi to just render one of those if the sizing is that big.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. they need 20 post on a week :D help me to post it and contact me on skype giaphongdau

7. Again, I highly doubt it's possible, and as @ckamps2020 mentioned, it would be extremely expensive and would take an extreme amount of server usage to do. I don't recommend this at all. I would just stick to using mods if you are going with this sort of thing.

8. English isn't your first language, is it?

• Like Like x 1
  9. But i want to create a server :v so i can invite my friends :)

10. So what? Is it wrong?

11. If it's just for your friends, just setup a server with the mod, and tell all your friends to install the mod.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Oh ok :) thank you :)