Hi, does anyone know how to solve?

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by KikicraftMC, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Yes, change the name of the world from "survival" to "world". It seems that something does not load well when changing the name. Is there any way to fix this error? (Only appears sometimes)
    Thanks. :p
    It seems that entities do not load well.
    I think there are corrupt files, how do I correct them so that this error does not hurt?

https://mcpaste.io/ea4241f97205c34e

2. Did you set your server's default world to world?
    I don't understand what you mean by this. Changing the world name shouldn't corrupt it. Did you change versions while changing the name. Did you add any new plugins? What do you mean by entities not loading right. Entities don't spawn right you mean? Is there anything really important in your world? If not then I recommend just removing it and let the server load a new one.

yeah...

3. From my understanding, some entities, like the villagers, now store world info in their NBT. Villagers for example, save the world of their home, workplace and meeting point in their NBT. When changing the name of the world, this completely screws these entities up.

That said its probably best to not change the name of your world, it really serves no purpose.

As EpicGamer said, if there is nothing important in the world, just delete it and let it generate a fresh one. If there is important stuff, I believe you're going to have to revert the change.

4. Did you changed the name while the world was loaded ?

5. Thats not the issue:

The error shows this:
    Code (Text):
    20.02 21:54:02 [Server] INFO at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_222]  
    20.02 21:54:02 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not parse GlobalPos  <-------------------
    20.02 21:54:02 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.GlobalPos.c(SourceFile:31) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    20.02 21:54:02 [Server] INFO at java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:290) ~[?:1.8.0_222]
    20.02 21:54:02 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.GlobalPos.a(SourceFile:31) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    20.02 21:54:02 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.BehaviorController.a(SourceFile:88) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    20.02 21:54:02 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.BehaviorController.<init>(SourceFile:79) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    20.02 21:54:02 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.EntityVillager.a(EntityVillager.java:78) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243] <-------------------

6. Optic_Fusion1

Resource Staff

Wouldn't be that hard to make a quick tool to fix that kind of thing actually

7. Change the name of the world to eliminate the original world that was unnecessary and took up a lot of space and resources.
    Sorry for my English I'm Spanish

8. I had a survival world and a world with name world (default). The world world eliminates it and survival renown to world. I also deleted MultiverseCore because I wouldn't need it anymore. The worlds defaults are loaded normal.

9. But was the server on or off when you changed it ?

10. The server was turned off.

11. There are almost no errors of this type. It seems that as they appear they solve themselves.