Hi guys, i need your help !

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by maithuynhung032, Jul 21, 2018.

1. i recently downloaded the spigot.jar and i wanted to change the world on the server. anyone know how to do it?

2. That's strange, you can't download the Spigot.jar, try again: Get buildtools.jar from THIS WEBSITE, and learn how to compile it. This way you won't have any issues with Spigot jars.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Strahan

Benefactor

What he said. As to changing the world, depends what you mean. If you mean you want to make a new world, just change the level-name in server.properties to something that doesn't already exist in the server folder and it'll create a new world. If you mean you want to load an existing world, create a folder for the world in the server folder. Copy the world data in then set the server.properties level-name to the name of the world folder you made.

Another option is to install Multiverse. Then you just create world folders for whatever worlds you want to load and go in game and use /mv import, or just /mv create new worlds as it allows you to have multiple worlds that you can move between.