Hi i wanna know something about this

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by DDScrat, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Which country?

Do you need it to have Wi-Fi?

2. Kosovo is next to Albania,Monte Negro,Macedonia and Serbia and I have Wi-Fi

3. Acctualy in middle of all of them

4. Hm.

Your best option is to either buy the one you posted or ship it from Germany, which would add shipping fees.

You will not get over 60FPS on this. You will probably be stuck with 30FPS, even on good days.

5. The pc i asked isnt out of my country why shall I ship or post now?

6. Ohh now i understand xD I will buy o e in germany and then they will send me the things i bought :) ok

7. That's .com, shipping that to Kosovo would cost more than the hardware itself.
    You're also missing many things like PSU, case, harddisk and more.

8. Is this type of processor good i just found it Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor 4400, 2.0 @ 2.0 GHz L2 2M Cache

9. True, just picked few.

Well if he would add another 100$ to it then it would be good.
    Also when i picked these up, i did not know where he live, maybe he can find these in his own county at the same price.

10. GeekBench is a great site to compare processors :)
    The higher the benchmark result is, the better it is.

http://browser.primatelabs.com/processor-benchmarks

11. Hmm, I just came across this article on the minecraft wiki about hardware performance. There was someone on there, with similar specs(intel core 2 quad q6600 @ 2.8ghz, amd radeon hd4670 512mb, 4gb ram) who got 126-145 fps on average, in full screen. Not sure how accurate it is though, and anyone can submit to it.

12. http://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/frash23/saved/QmPYcf
    This build is really good for the money, you should get way over 100FPS in minecraft and various other games.

It is slightly above your budget, and shipping probably won't be fun, but this is the kind of hardware you should go for.
    If possible, upgrade the CPU to a G3258.

13. Intel i7-4790K 4.00GHz up to 4.40GHz

This one was on my country now i have just to ask how much will he sell it :p

14. So is it good enough?

15. Now i found another pc
    CPU : Intel Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40Ghz

Cooling : Water Cooling / Liquid Cooling Corsair H75

Ram : Corsair Pro Series Vengeance 8GB DDR 3 1866Mhz

SSD : 120 GB Kingston

HDD : 320GB WD

MotherBoard : Asrock

Case : Corsair 400r 6 Led Lights Fans 120mm

Powersupply : 500 W

GPU : Asus AMD ATI HD 7950 3GB DirectCU II SLI

16. This is good setup if you can afford it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I forgot to say that the processor i was talking about is used and wont be that expensive :/