Hide and seek Plugin?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Shampou22, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Is there any free plugin that lets me and my friends play hide and seek as mobs? Like in hypixel?

2. Wrong forum section, do you wanna hire someone ?

3. I apologise that I posted it in the wrong section, I didn't know where to put it :( And I don't get pocket money and am too poor to hire someone :( Which is why I'm looking for a free plugin :) I don't like it when people do something just for me and I don't pay for it, if they like make it free and public for everything then of course I would use it, but it doesn't feel right using a plugin that someone coded just for me and I wouldn't pay for it, so, any plugins that are like I described? :)

EDIT: I apologise for replying so late!! :(

4. Wrong forum section go in Spigot Plugin Help

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Has been already mentioned by me some posts above

• Like Like x 1
  6. latiku

Supporter

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  7. No worries, since you are still in the wrong section i reported your post so it get's moved to the right place.
    Have a nice day ~ Phloxz

• Like Like x 1
  8. Omg noooo,:eek: don't pay it for me, I appreciate it a lot but do not buy it for me, thank you so much for like asking me that you can buy it for me but really don't :( I really don't like it when people buy something for me just because I don't get pocket money or anything :( But honestly, thank you a lot! :D I really appreciate it! But don't pay it for me :)

PS: I apologise for my bad english, it's not my main language :oops:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Thank you! I appreciate it :)

10. latiku

Supporter

If you insist you could try something like BlockHunt.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Thank you! :D I will give it a try :)

12. mathhulk

mathhulk Retired Moderator
    Retired

Moved to Spigot Plugin Help.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thank you! :D (Random message because it's saying my post is too short hehe)