Solved [HIGH PRIORITY] How to prevent villagers from locking trade

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by bys1, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How can I prevent a custom made villager from locking trades after doing the same trade a couple of times?

Note: I don't care if this is the wrong section. I don't know where to post it else.

2. You should and Spigot Plugin Help

3. Ehm no. This is not even a plugin.

4. konsolas

Supporter

Recipes have a MaxUses NBT Tag.

5. Didn't work for some reason

Offers:{Recipes:[{MaxUses:1000000, ... }]}

6. konsolas

Supporter

How about you stop being unhelpful and paste the FULL command executed inside CODE tags.

7. Code (Text):
    minecraft:give @p[14,20,234,1] spawn_egg 1 0
    {EntityTag:{
      id:Villager,Invulnerable:1,AgeLocked:1b,PersistenceRequired:1,CanPickUpLoot:0,CareerLevel:10,
      Offers:
        {Recipes:[
          {MaxUses:1337,buy:{id:stone,Count:64},buyB:{id:stone,Count:64},sell:{id:emerald,Count:1}},
          {MaxUses:1337,buy:{id:iron_ingot,Count:32},sell:{id:emerald,Count:1}},
          {MaxUses:1337,buy:{id:gold_ingot,Count:24},sell:{id:emerald,Count:1}},
          {MaxUses:1337,buy:{id:emerald,Count:1},sell:{id:cobblestone,Count:32}},
          {MaxUses:1337,buy:{id:emerald,Count:1},buyB:{id:cobblestone,Count:16},sell:{id:stone,Count:32}}
      ]}
    }}

8. Solutions?

9. Well, I mean you have got the MaxUses tag set to 1337 so unless you actually do 1337 trades with the villager you won't see a difference.

10. after 7 times the same trade the villager locks the trade and i want to prevent that.

11. Try putting the maxUses tag after the buy tag.

12. I saw it had to be MaxUses on a site. Had to be maxUses. Solved it myself.

Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.