Spigot HitmanMurder REWARDS 1.2

Cast a global hitman murder message to the server. The first to commit the murder gets the reward.

1. 95base submitted a new resource:

HitmanMurder REWARDS - Cast a global hitman murder message to the server. The first to commit the murder gets the reward.

Read more about this resource...

2. Hello author, this is an wonderful plug-in. Can I share this plug-in with minecraft forum in China? I will let them download it to spigotmc

#4 FengLiQiu, Apr 25, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  3. Yes you can, go ahead. :)

4. Hello author, your plug-in is very good, but I suggest you put the plug-in prompt information in anther file , for example, the file called message.yml , and more people will like your plug-in.

5. Mmm..actually you can't share or post the plugin. I've been warned by the spigot admins to not let you post the plugin anywhere to prevent stealing content. I'm sorry.

6. No problem, I see, I like this plug-in very much. hope you can make more excellent plug-ins. Come on:)

#8 FengLiQiu, Apr 25, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  7. Will a Vault-Support for economy added?

8. It was the idea to add economy support but for matter of time I couldn't add it. I am very busy atm. When I get free-time I will consider adding economy support.
    Thanks!

9. It was the idea to add economy support but for matter of time I couldn't add it. I am very busy atm. When I get free-time I will consider adding economy support.
    Thanks!

10. Any chance we'll get a 1.16 update anytime soon? this is an awesome plugin, but my friend group wants to play 1.16.

11. I'm so busy at this moment. Once i get holidays I will get into it.
    Thanks for your comment.
    Have a nice day.

12. Can you update the plugin?

13. Is this plugin opensource? I can help