Holographics Display problem

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by eliasol, Apr 20, 2019.

1. I'm trying to create holograms which tell you how many players are there in a specific server, I'm using %bungee_medieval_realm% PlaceholderAPI's placeholder, medieval_realm is server name. I've installed the bungeecord extension from ecloud, but it doesn't work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. We need some more information, in what way does it not work? Does the placeholder not show? Are there errors?

3. Simply the placeholder remain it so if the text is "There are actually %bungee_medieval_realm% players online" the text that will be showed is "There are actually %bungee_medieval_realm% players online"

4. I'm not familiar with the plugin you are using but I know it depends on how the hologram plugin implements the holograms so I'd say check to make sure ;

• the hologram plugin you are using supports PAPI and you have it enabled in the config
    • the hologram plugin you are using uses the format %bungee_medieval_realm% and not something like %placeholderapi_bungee_medieval_realm%
    • the plugin PAPI is taking the data from has it enabled too

5. Make sure the name you inserted is the same as the bungeecord's config

6. holographic display itself doesn't support PlaceholderAPI, ull have to download Holographic Extension to make PAPI placeholders work in holographic display.
    and dont forget to download its requirements plugins
    Requirements:
    HolographicDisplays (Required)
    ProtocolLib (Placeholders)
    PlaceholderAPI (Placeholders)