Premium HoloMedals | Donater Perk & Reward for Events/Achievements (1.8 - 1.13.2) [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by elsiff, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Photon

Supporter

@elsiff is it possible to give players a hologram without the permission for the gui?
    E.g. I want to give my vips the vip tag. But I don't want them to be able to disable or change the hologram.
    But, to nick my yts I would like to switch their nametag via a command (as plugins can execute commands that would be helpful).

2. I think Scoreboard is a better way to get it, as this plugin is for collections of holograms.

3. Photon

Supporter

I just request a command with a permission to set the current hologram of a player, so a plugin could execute it but not the player itself.

4. I got it, I'll add it on next update. Thanks for feedback ;D

5. Getting this error on newest version with fresh config:
    [06:17:41] [Server thread/INFO]: Sequacious issued server command: /medals
    [06:17:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'medals' in plugin HoloMedals v1.2.0
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) ~[spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:649) ~[spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1335) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1170) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_74]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_74]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:739) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:675) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:574) [spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_74]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.util.ArrayList.addAll(ArrayList.java:577) ~[?:1.8.0_74]
    at me.elsiff.holomedals.listeners.MedalsGUI.openGUI(MedalsGUI.java:31) ~[?:?]
    at me.elsiff.holomedals.commands.MedalsCommands.onCommand(MedalsCommands.java:28) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[spigot-1.11.jar:git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed]
    ... 15 more

6. Hello! Can you add ability to place ur holograms instead of health bar (under name) ?

7. I'm plannig for it of course, but it's not easy work so I guess it'll be released in a few months.
    Thanks for feedback! :^)

8. Another bug, items can be taken out of the GUI and just don't get selected

9. Suggestion
    A permission to allow given of medal.

holomedals.give.<medalName>

10. Read the front page, that's already a feature. Unless you're suggesting a permission to allow a person to give that specific medal, which isn't very useful.

11. ... How is this suggestion useful? This would be great for clans, groups of friends, specific ranks... I can think of quite a few useful things for this feature.

12. What you're suggesting is basically this, [​IMG]
    Which is already a feature

13. My suggestion would allow specific ranks or people give a model to anyone they would like too, without having the permission. It's like a buddy system. Instead of sending an invite, you're sending a medal to someone.

That permission allows a single person to have a medal. That is not what I'm talking about here. The permission I am suggestion would give the players with the permission the control to freely give the specific medal to anyone. Without permissions.

14. Could you add MySQL for userdata so i can use it on my network when player ll change server

15. Already supported, you can use it with config. :D
    But remember that medals data aren't supported with MySQL because of storing item data.

16. Hmm, is there no error on console? or config.yml please?
    I've tested it now but nothing was wrong.

17. Fresh config and no errors, I can just simply take the items out of the GUI